God Bless America!
“Even if everyone is doing it, wrong is never right.”
-Russell M. Nelson
Men of America, our nation founded upon the principles of liberty and man’s inalienable rights, equal under God, is under siege of brute force. …A Call to Patriots
“Faith is more powerful than government and nothing is more powerful than God.” Donald J. Trump
We join with many throughout this nation and around the world who are deeply saddened at recent evidences of racism and a blatant disregard for human life. We abhor the reality that some would deny others respect and the most basic of freedoms because of the color of his or her skin.
We are also saddened when these assaults on human dignity lead to escalating violence and unrest.
The Creator of us all calls on each of us to abandon attitudes of prejudice against any group of God’s children. Any of us who has prejudice toward another race needs to repent!
During the Savior’s earthly mission, He constantly ministered to those who were excluded, marginalized, judged, overlooked, abused, and discounted. As His followers, can we do anything less? The answer is no! We believe in freedom, kindness, and fairness for all of God’s children!
Let us be clear. We are brothers and sisters, each of us the child of a loving Father in Heaven. His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, invites all to come unto Him—“black and white, bond and free, male and female,” (2 Nephi 26:33). It behooves each of us to do whatever we can in our spheres of influence to preserve the dignity and respect every son and daughter of God deserves.
Any nation can only be as great as its people. That requires citizens to cultivate a moral compass that helps them distinguish between right and wrong.
Illegal acts such as looting, defacing, or destroying public or private property cannot be tolerated. Never has one wrong been corrected by a second wrong. Evil has never been resolved by more evil.
We need to foster our faith in the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.
We need to foster a fundamental respect for the human dignity of every human soul, regardless of their color, creed, or cause.
And we need to work tirelessly to build bridges of understanding rather than creating walls of segregation.
I plead with us to work together for peace, for mutual respect, and for an outpouring of love for all of God’s children.
What happened to Mr. Floyd was not right in any way. He did NOTHING that justified what those cops did to him. As to whether or not this tragedy was racially motivated, I do not know. But I do know that this was a rare yet clear example of true police brutality. I hope that justice is served and that the officers involved are punished for this horrific act.
That said, I do not believe that the American people are honoring Mr. Floyd’s memory by rioting and vandalizing. Several businesses completely unrelated to his death have been ransacked, looted, damaged, and even destroyed beyond repair. Some buildings have even been burned to the ground, including a police precinct. What is happening in our country right now is wrong. We should not be responding to Mr. Floyd’s death with violence and chaos. I don’t believe this is what he would have wanted.
We need to trust that justice will be delivered lawfully, and not by rioters, arsonists, and vandals.
“Today we honor the heroes we have lost. We pray for the loved ones they left behind, and with God is our witness, we solemnly vowed to protect, preserve, and cherish this land they gave their last breath to defend and to defend so proudly. Thank you. God bless our military. God bless the memory of the fallen. God bless our gold star families, and God bless America.”
-President Donald Trump
Have a grateful Memorial Day. 🇺🇸
The Sunny Saint ☀️😇
With a history of racism that goes back decades, democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden continues his predictable free fall toward obscurity with …From Biden’s Mouth
Thank you for your patience in waiting for the results of this second survey. The reason it has taken so long to share the results was because I wanted to wait until 100 people had taken my survey, in order to ensure that the results would be as accurate as possible.
- 0% of right leaning respondents said that they think Trump is racist
- 100% of right leaning respondents said that they are pro life
- 100% of right leaning respondents said that they believe antifa is a domestic terrorist organization
- 100% of right leaning respondents said that they would rather live in Rexburg, Idaho than in Los Angeles, California
- 100% of right leaning respondents said that biological men should not be allowed to participate in women’s sports
- 100% of right leaning respondents said that humility is better than pride
- 75% of left-leaning respondents said that they believe Trump will be the Republican nominee for President this year
- 88% of left leaning respondents said that pride is better than humility
- 50% of left-leaning respondents said that it is more moral to abort an unborn child than it is to execute a convicted murderer
- 60% of all respondents said that it is more immoral to abort an unborn child than it is to execute a convicted murderer
- 50% of all respondents said that biological men should not be allowed to participate in women’s sports
- The vast majority of left-leaning respondents did not adequately explain their reasoning using specific, verifiable examples
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. Now, there are a few things I need to say.
First of all, as an admin of a WordPress blog, I have access to several tools that help me analyze data about the people who view my blog. Over the past couple weeks, my blog has received an unusually high number of views, which is odd because I have admittedly posted very little lately. Using the admin tools at my disposal, I have been able to conclude the following about the people who viewed my blog lately:
- All of these viewers are from the United States
- These viewers are not subscribed to my blog as followers, yet they obviously know about my blog as they all have searched for it on Google
- Due to the extremely high number of left-leaning survey respondents in the past two weeks, I can deduce that these viewers all lean left politically
As to why so many left-leaning people are viewing my blog, I have no idea. So now I plan on upgrading my WordPress account so I can gain access to additional tools that will help me discover who exactly has been viewing my blog so much lately.
Next, I would like to announce some of the upcoming posts I will be writing:
- A shoutout to my greatest supporters
- A post addressing my supposedly “homophobic” comments
- A post sharing some of my all-time blog stats
- An updated version of my list of the most evil people on the planet
- A post recognizing the people who inspired me to become the Conservative Overlord
Finally, I am pleased to announce that a third WordPress blogger will soon be joining our team at the Felidae Citadel! Stay tuned for more information.
Thank you for your time.